Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is it beer time yet?

Well, apparently I need to do this everyday so Big Rhonda doesn't give me hell. Although I can't possibly think of anything worth writing about...

So, I get to go to St. Louis this weekend...I got to thinking about it and it's depressing that the farthest west I've ever been is Louisville. Hell, I hadn't even been on a plane till last January. Yea, I don't get out that much...and when I do I don't venture very far. It will be a nice getaway, especially since I'm going with my lovely wife. Yea, it's a work thing but I still plan on having a great time. Who knows...maybe D.B. will come out to play?!

I just found out I get to go to the Pub tonight. I'm trying to practice for St. Pats. If you don't have plans for St. Patty's Day...head out to the Pub. We'll be the loud ones. I know what you're thinking, 'it's a pub and it's st. pats-everyone will be loud.' Trust me, friends. When I say we'll be the loud ones, I mean it. Just listen for me to say, "Ohh, Cindy!" at the top of my lungs!


No comments:

Post a Comment